On-site Work Policy
Once a site has been approved for a Home Repair, the client agrees to the following On-site Work Policy.
The person who nominates a project automatically agrees to the following by hitting "submit":
- Our Home Repair Manager selects appropriate work sites based upon specific criteria and the skills and preferences of our volunteers
- Someone must be present at the home while work is being done, unless prior arrangements have been made with STEP WNC staff.
- Sometimes a STEP WNC group may start a project but because of uncontrollable circumstances may not be able to finish. Please understand that STEP WNC will try to have agreed-upon work finished if at all possible.
- Restroom facilities will be made available at the home for the workgroup members while they are on-site unless other arrangements have been made with STEP WNC staff.
- Any used project materials are the property of STEP WNC and will not be left at the home except for some paints and stains.
- Pictures may be taken at the worksite by STEP WNC staff and workgroup members and may be used to promote the mission of STEP WNC.
- Contact information must be accurate and the applicant or nominating person is responsible for notifying STEP WNC staff of any changes.